Code of Conduct
Players Agreement & Code of Conduct
I agree to play with the above team during the upcoming season or until I am given my release in writing by the Manager / Coach of said team and said release is recorded with the Department of Recreation & Parks.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Anne Arundel County Rereation and Parks
As a Player, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing.
- Respect the game, play fairly and follow it's rules and regulations.
- Show respect for authority to the officials of the game and of the league.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
- Help parents and fans understand the league philosophy so they can watch and enjoy the game.
- Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
- Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
- Respect the privilege of the use of public facilities.
- Refrain from the use of drugs, tobacco, alcohol and abusive language.