Expected Club Costs
ALC is a subsidiary of AYLA, a non-profit organization without salaries to a club program owner, our club fees are based on the cost of fields, uniforms, tournaments, leagues, and operational costs. New ALC players can purchase a custom ALC Bay Raider helmet.
The ALC BayRaider Select base club fees per age group are $1,295 (2029, 2030), $1495 (2027), and $1900 (2026). This does not include additional skills and training that will be offered for individual development throughout the year. This also excludes additional tournaments that coaches may decide to participate in during the fall, winter, and summer. Participating in a maximum number of offering will exceed club dues.
ALC Bay Raiders
The primary focus for each team will be player and team development, competing with a high level of sportsmanship, and demonstrating leadership in the classroom and community.
Coaching staffs will be comprised of experienced coaches at all age groups.
- All teams will have 2-3 experienced assistants focused on position specific aspects (goalie, face-off, Def coordinator, etc).
- All coaches will be US Lacrosse Level 1 certified coaches.
- All coaches background checked.
ALC will hold coaching clinics conducted by commissioner Francis McAndrews and other coaches periodically through the fall and winter.
Topics will include:
- ALC code of conduct expectations for on/off field events,
- Effective practice and season planning,
- Communication techniques for players and parents,
- Age specific drills and concepts, and
- In game situational awareness for coaches.
An Annapolis Lacrosse Tradition
Annapolis Lacrosse Club will offer:
- 2-3 Fall Tounaments
- Full sweats, uniform, practice pennie
- Optional Winter training , Box (subject to coaches at an additional cost)
- Off for the Spring
- 12 Summer practice sessions
- 3 Summer Showcase tourneys
2027, 2029, 2030
- Fall practices (10-16)
- 2 Fall tournaments
- Winter training/practices (indoor/outdoor)
- Spring full season in HoCo club league
- 2-3 Practices on turf (start practices in February)
- 1 Spring Tournament (subject to availability)
- Summer training/practices
- 2-3 Practices per week (subject to coaches)
- 2-3 Summer tournaments
- Custom Uniforms (Fall: pinnie, shooter shirt, shorts, custom sweatpants and sweatshirt, Summer: jersey and shorts),
Optional offerings to include:
- Goalie clinics, faceoff clinics, and skills sessions run by independent coaches will be additional fees on an as used basis
- Indoor leagues