Electronic Signature: When you register for any ALC event, your submission and payment is your AGREEMENT; acknowledgement and acceptance, of all waivers and guidelines.
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Annapolis Youth Lacrosse Association/Annapolis Lacrosse Club athletic program and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS (insert name of sports organization) their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
ALC Return to Play Guidelines
- All attendees MUST take a daily self-assessment. Those experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have/had a confirmed case in their household must stay home. (Symptoms are outlined below in the "When Not to Attend" section)
- Staff will be required to wear face masks if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at check-in table.
- Reducing the amount of people at German Town Elm by limiting only one (1) parent/person per player.
- Face masks and social distancing should be maintained except on the field of play.
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Only one (1) parent/person per player to attend to help with reducing the overall number of people at Germantown Elementary.
- We ask that once you have checked-in you return to your car to help with reducing the overall number of people at Germantown Elementary.
- Always maintain social distancing.
For The Players
- Should bring their own water with name clearly labeled. No coolers or water will be provided on field and water bottles SHOULD NOT BE SHARED.
- Face masks are NOT required during play but should be worn when not playing if social distancing measures cannot be taken.
- No Touch Rule - No hugs, high fives.
- No touching of balls with hands.
When Not to attend:
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within last 14 days
- If you have a compromised immune system, respiratory issue, or have diabetes
- If you have recently experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19 ( To include: cough, shortness or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headaches, loss of smell or taste)
- If you are unable to maintain social distancing
- If you refuse to wear a mask it is recommended that you not attend