AYLA Spring Young Guns
Young Guns Begins Friday, April 9th
Ending June 4th
Arrive by 5:30pm to get registered.
Annapolis Middle School main fields.
BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS GO TO:
AA County Rec&Parks cancellation page or (FOR FIELDS ONLY) County Cancellation Hot Line# 410-222-7312
Annapolis Youth Lacrosse Association
PO Box 3494
Annapolis, Maryland 21403-3494
To: Parents & Players
Re: AYLA Young Guns Program
On behalf of the AYLA organization, I would like to welcome you to the Young Guns Lacrosse Program. We have put together a very talented coaching staff that is looking forward to teaching your child the skills needed to be the best at the game of lacrosse. We strive to create an environment that is built on tremendous learning, enjoyment and achievement.
I would like to bring a few points to your attention in regards to expectations that will assist us in providing your child with an enjoyable experience:
- Players should be dressed and ready with all equipment on when practice starts at 5:45.
- Helmets need to be on at ALL TIMES ON OR NEAR THE FIELD!
- Learning the Fundamentals of Lacrosse is our #1 Goal – We will conduct practices with the firm expectation that each player pay attention to the coaches.
- Players should wear their AYLA Jersey to every Practice.
- Parents should pick up their children promptly at the end of each practice. At this age, we would encourage at least one parent to stay for the duration of practice.
The program will start on April 9th and will be held every Friday thereafter(except for Memorial Day weekend) from 6pm to 7:15 pm at the Annapolis Middle School with the final night being June 4. For cancellations due to bad weather or the county closing the fields, please go to: AA County Rec&Parks cancellation page.
Each player is required to have a lacrosse stick, helmet, gloves and arm pads (shoulder pads are optional).
My commitment is to make this a fun and an enriching experience for everyone. I anticipate with great excitement, the privilege to work with these lacrosse stars of the future and pledge to be committed to strengthen their abilities as well as their affinity for the game of lacrosse. I also want to thank all of the parents and coaches who have expressed a willingness to help.